Social Media Training Courses for PR and Marketers
Does your organisation or PR agency have knowledge gaps on understanding social media, online marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO)? We’re here to help with a comprehensive and cost-effective, hands-on social media training courses package. We come to your offices regardless of location, so there’s no need for your to travel as with many social media training courses.
Also, our social media training course trainers have been there, done that when it comes to online PR, social media and SEO. Many social media trainers on the circuit haven’t led global blue chip brand campaigns, but we have.
In our social media training courses we cover:
- Online marketing 101: Social media platforms overview, digital marketing best practice and search engine optimisation (SEO) overview, and how they’re interdependent
- Psychology of social media: What makes people engage and share brands’ content?
- Content Marketing 101: How can you use content to reach your (or your clients’) business objectives?
- Online PR and link building: content marketing and blogger relations
- Analytics: interpreting data and building strategies around it
- Brainstorming for your business: applying knowledge to your organisation
- SEO 101: What search engines want and how PR can own that area of marketing
- Building the business case: Upselling social media and SEO PR services to your clients
According to Planet Content’s recent PR and SEO survey, 71 per cent of UK PR practitioners expect fee incomes from SEO services to rise in the next year, yet only 42 per cent could accurately identify inbound links as the most important signal in Google’s search algorithm.
There’s a clear disconnect here and if PR agencies or in-house teams want to be able to serve their clients or brand to the fullest of their abilities they need to understand PR’s role in SEO and how to execute it. SEOs likewise need to understand how to do PR.
Planet Content’s Chris Lee ran a workshop on the subject of PR and SEO at the Brighton SEO conference in April 2012 and also offers the same PR and SEO training course to both PR practitioners and SEOs.
Chris has provided social media training courses to more than 50 PR agencies, musicians, sportspeople and organisations, including most notably VisitScotland (you can read more about VisitScotland’s experience with social media in this interview).
SEO training course for PRs. PR training course for SEOs
About the social media and SEO course trainer
Chris has led global social media campaigns for the likes of Philips while VP of Digital at Emanate PR (London), has worked with search software specialists Searchmetrics and has trained hundreds of PR professionals and brands across the UK on how to improve their marketing through digital media.
Chris led a workshop on link building with PR tactics at BrightonSEO in April 2012 and the Content Marketing Show 2012, has spoken at the Econsultancy’s Digital Cream Singapore 2012 and the University of Westminster, London, on all areas of social media. Chris has been in tech PR and journalism since 1998.
Does your PR agency or organisation need SEO, PR and social media training courses? Please get in touch for a quote by calling +44 (0)7833 781720 or emailing email@example.com